Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Blogs & New Years

The New Year is upon us. This unique time when people all over the world simultaneously look to start over in the name of bringing forth a better future has served me well over the last few years. It has enabled me to set goals and remember that new beginnings are always available. This year is no different- yet on top of my more concrete goals, an ethereal resolution has emerged.

I want to risk more.

Often, I find myself encapsulated by fear. This paralyzing force has (in the past), helped me to check many ideas, thoughts, and visions at the door. Yet, I have noticed a pattern in great leaders- they take risks, share their ideas, spit vision and move to action in community...no matter how crazy they may seem. Some of the greatest things I have been a part of started with risk...whether it be friendships, marriage, a move, a career...all have left me without regret.

So welcome to my blog. I hope that it can be a breeding ground for collaboration. I hope that you too can be bold and risk this New Year. I hope that we can look back in one year and feel alive.

Cheers Primos!

Ron Werner Jr

No comments:

Post a Comment